Donate to USACF
The US-Africa Children’s Fellowship, Inc. is a non-profit organization, dedicated to expanding and enhancing education for children in US and Africa.
We are dependent on your support. All gifts are tax-deductible as far as the law permits.
You can help by supporting us financially or by donating needed supplies. Our project changes lives and not by the hundreds, but by the tens of thousands. Help us keep it alive.
What your dollars do:
- $20 pays for one educational box in a container.
- $50 buys the wood and materials to fix up classroom furniture.
- $100 provides school supplies the entire year to one school.
- $500 pays one teacher’s salary for one year.
- $1,000 provides new libraries for 10 schools.
- $10,000 ships one full container of educational materials, toys and clothing to Southern Africa (about 900 boxes).
Mail us your contribution:
Send Checks to:
- U.S. – Africa Children’s Fellowship, Inc.
- 475 14th Street
- Brooklyn, NY 11215
To contact us:
- Telephone: 718-965-2560
- Fax: 718-965-9205
- email: email@example.com